In 28 years as a recruitment firm in Utah, we’ve seen a lot of change. The resident population of Utah has exploded from 1.8 million in 1992 to the current 3.2 million. Utah has become a technology powerhouse, with jobs abounding in the “Silicon Slopes” of Utah County. (In the past decade, our tech industry grew 2 times as fast as California’s and 2.5 times as fast as the national average.)
The way we connect has changed, too. Back in the ‘90s, we were sporting flip phones with limited texting plans. Today, our palm-sized supercomputers can pull up the population of Utah in a split second.
At PrincePerelson, we’ve embraced all of these changes and more while hanging onto our core values. We’ve added many clients but still maintain the same high-touch relationships that allow us to understand the unique culture of each organization we work with.
We’ve also changed the way that we connect with our clients and are constantly innovating new ways to support them. In keeping with this commitment, we’d like to introduce our new website, which offers a suite of features to help our clients connect with us and get the resources that they need as efficiently as possible.
What You’ll Find on Our Website
Here are just a few of the features our enhanced website offers:
- Increased usability (client and candidate user experience were the top priority in the development process from start to finish)
- Easy ways to connect to our recruiters and get help from our team to improve our clients’ hiring efforts
- Detailed information regarding the nine unique practice areas that we recruit within
- Examples of prior positions we’ve hired for within each practice area
- Less clicks to get where you need to go with clear titles and clearly separated sections
- Great resources for insightful updates in the Salt Lake market (check out our blog)
In short, our new website was carefully engineered so that you could navigate it quickly and intuitively and get the help you need from our team with as little effort as possible.
If you need a job—or need to fill a job—in the following areas, check out what we have to offer:
- Accounting and Finance
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Computer Science and IT
- Creative Marketing
- Human Resources
- Call Center Recruiting and Customer Service
- Office, Clerical and Administrative
You can also navigate by our divisions, depending on whether you need permanent and contract placement, temporary staffing, volume hiring or executive search.
Check out the new site, explore, and let us know what we can help you with. We’ll reply quickly and get to work doing what we do best—filling the unique recruiting needs of Utah businesses.